HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Joy, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,
Merry Christmas for 2019!
What better way to celebrate in a scrappy way, than to share a Christmas page. 
In fact, these photos are from this time last year - and the girls waking up to a pile of presents under the Christmas tree. For this moment, I used the Holly Jolly collection from My Minds Eye.
 

I started with white cardstock on the base. I also used white cardstock to mount the photos.

Then I used panel and strips of these patterned papers from the range: Comfort & Joy, Deck the Halls, and Merry & Striped. I added these in layers, with torn bottom edges and distress edges.
I used Deck the Halls paper to extra mount 2 of the photos.

I finished the page, by layering and building the stickers from the 6x12 pack of cardstock stickers into clusters.

Check out these close ups:


There are stars, little Christmas trees, circles, banners and little tickets in the sticker packs.
 They are fun to layer up in a cluster.


I stacked a few Christmas tree stickers in this cluster! So cute!





And what a perfect word - JOY - Joy on Christmas -
 I hope that you find JOY with your friends and families this season!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products Used:
Holly Jolly collection from My Minds Eye.
Holly Jolly collection: Comfort & Joy paper
Holly Jolly collection: Deck the Halls paper
Holly Jolly collection: Merry & Striped paper
Holly Jolly collection: Holly Jolly: 6x12 pack of cardstock stickers
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment