HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Summer, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
As the days get shorter and the temperature drops, I love scrapbooking summer! And the new collection from Simple Stories: Sunshine & Blue Skies is perfect!
I started with the navy blue background paper in the range, and then layered a number of panels of paper down the page (see list below for papers used). I distressed the edges for some detail.

I also mounted the photo with the navy and coral paper from the range. The solid papers in this range are so good for backgrounds and photo mounts!

To finish the page, I went to town with stickers from the Sticker sheet. I also tried out the 49 and market Wishing bubbles for the first time too!

Check out these close ups!

The floral bunch sticker are awesome is this collection. I also added word sticker strips along the vertical panels.

I used a white paint pen to add a few journal details and for some little white dots to the page!

In the lower photo corner, I added more stickers in the cluster. Foam tape is very helpful for adding some dimension to stickers. I also added the wishing bubbles in each cluster.

The sticker sheet had the word "Summer" and it was the perfect title! 

 I really loved the word stickers and little tabs on the sticker sheet. Very nice way to finish a page.

Do you have some summer photos to scrap? You really need to get this collection!

Thanks for looking, 
Amanda
Products used:
Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Navy/Emerald
Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Get a Tan
Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Let's Escape

Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Sunkissed
Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Coral/Yellow
Simple Stories - Sunshine & Blue Skies Combo Cardstock Stickers
49 & Market - Wishing Bubbles - Minty Breeze

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment