HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 20, 2019

Good Vibes with Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

This week I have created a layout with the fun summer inspired range by Simple Stories -Sunshine & Blue Skies to create my layout:

Good Vibes
 For my base paper I have used Kaisercraft Paradise Found, I love the woodgrain papers for beachy pages. Then I have layered up my Simple Stories Sunshine and Blue Skies papers - I have gone for a haphazard pattern to create an interesting design, keeping everything including my photo a little off kilter. 
Cute little ephemera flowers and embellishments in the Simple Stories collection make the perfect additions to the page to keep the beach theme going. I have combined this with some word stickers from an older Simple Stories collection. 
Finally my title is created using the ready made words in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Die-cut titles. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:

Kaisercraft Paradise Found - Palm Trees
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Paradise Found
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies Paper - Let's Escape
Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Hello Summer stickers 4x6 Sheets
Cocoa Vanilla Happiness Die-Cut Titles

No comments:

Post a Comment