HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Fish and Chips, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all!
Who doesn't love Fish & Chips shared with friends? 
This is what I am scrapping today, and I have combined the fun bright 
Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux collection with black accents for this page.



I started with the grey tones of the Drop of Fantasy paper as my base.
 Then I used the bright Pinch of Colour paper. To break it up I layered it on a matte of both yellow and black cardstock. I repeated these papers to matte my 2 photos also.

For the embellishments, I used tags cut from the Bite sized bits paper, and stickers from the Label stickers pack. I inked the edges of the stickers and tags black and added foam tape for some dimension.

Here are some close ups:


I used the black lettering from the Label stickers pack to add the title.



All the small stickers and sticker strips add such fun detail to the page! 

And yes, I even used my old eyelet setter to add black eyelets to the tags!


A fun page to remember a fun day with friends.

Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
 

Products used:

Jillibean Soup - Rainbow Roux Paper - Bite sized bits
Jillibean Soup - Rainbow Roux - Label Stickers 6x12"

Black Cardstock

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment