HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

"Perfect" by Amanda H

Hi AAS fans!
 
Today's share is all about the florals! Using the My Minds Eye Splendor collection, I combined papers and stickers from the range to create this "perfect" page of my second daughter.
 

I started with a base paper: Beautiful for the background, as well as using a section of the pink side of the paper to mount the photo.

Next I layered a panel of the Remember paper; I love this text/typed patterned paper.

To finish the page, I layered flower stickers from the Accessory Stickers sheet, as well as some small pieces from my AAS stash.

I ran a piece of white lace across the page, as that matched my daughters dress so well!
Here you can see how I layered flower stickers with the lace, sequins and some Prima flowers.
For the title, I used the grey chipboard word from the More than Words collection by CVS. This pack also had some chipboard hearts so I added these to each cluster as well. I added a coat of Dimensional Magic to them all, for some extra shine!
I repeated more of the same elements in the top left corner of the photo...

\
and on the end of the title. Perfect!
I love the patterned papers in this range, and I love how this page come together!
Thanks for looking,
Amanda



Products used:
 My Mind's Eye - Splendor Paper - Remember
 My Mind's Eye - Splendor Accessory Cardstock Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Chipboard Titles
Prima Flowers from stash from Havana Collection
Dimensional Magic
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment