HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, May 13, 2019

Never Grow Up with Echo Park Lost In Neverland by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

A fun page today created with the new Echo Park Lost in Neverland collection. 
I do have the perfect photos for this collection, however the B-Sides would definitely 
suit any outdoorsy type photos such as camping with its colours. 

Never Grow Up

I love these Disneyland photos, we went up a side alley and there was Peter Pan, no lines! He loved Lilys hat but thought it needed a feather so went about finding a leaf to put in it!  So with this story in mind, I have created my page using the feather paper and then using complimentary greens to create my page.


This 2Crafty feather inked in red and given a little texture is the perfect piece to compliment  the story. I've added some texture with the 2Crafty panel pieces. 


My stash of older products I have sorted into colours, making it easy to find the perfect embellishment to compliment your layout - I've used the photo op sticker, some fancy pants shipping tags and a basic grey journaling sticker from this stash. 


I've finished up the page with these fun multi-coloured thickers and some enamel dots !

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park Lost In Neverland paper - 6x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park Lost In Neverland paper - 3x4 Journaling Cards
Echo Park Lost In Neverland paper - Border Strips
Echo Park Lost In Neverland Enamel Dots
2Crafty Chipboard Soft Feather Set
2Crafty Chipboard Grid Bits
Kraft Cardstock
FP Shipping tags
American Crafts Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment