HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 14, 2019

Today with Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane by Fiona Johntonse

Hello everyone

Sharing the first of my layouts created with the beautiful Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection. I've been waiting for this colelction to arrive, it is just stunning. 

Today


I couldn't go past this gorgeous paper - Old School, and it formed the starting point for my layout.  I decided to cut the zig-zag strips, rough them up a little and then stick them onto some white cardstock. I added some paint sploshes to the white cardstock first in coordinating colours which I achieved using my Dylusions Paints. 


I've embellished with the co-ordinating Emerson Lane embellishments and added some pieces from my stash to finish off the page. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products used:
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper -  Old School
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - True Stories
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera Diecuts
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers
CVS Wild at Heart Flair Buttons
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms Fairy Floss
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest
Dylusions Paint - Fresh Lime
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble

No comments:

Post a Comment