HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 28, 2019

Sweet with Simple Stories I Am by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This weeks layout I have created using Simple Stories I Am collection: 

Sweet
For this layout I have chosen a black and white photo so it pops against the busyness of the background paper. I have also matted the photo with a plainer patterned paper to help with this effect. 

I've fussy cut some butterflies from the patterned paper to co-ordinate with the I Am chipboard stickers. 

Love the Rose Gold Phrase thickers pack - looks great against the black and adds some nice shine to finish off the page. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories I Am paper - Making it Happen
Simple Stories I Am paper - Choosing Happiness
Simple Stories I Am paper - 4x6 Vertical elements
Simple Stories I Am paper - 4x4 Elements
Simple Stories I Am Chipboard Stickers
American Crafts Thickers Chill Phrase Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment