HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Be Kind, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
 
Happy New Year! Welcome to 2019 with All About Scrapbooks.
 
I loved the fresh and fun colours of the new Jillibean Soup collection - You make MISO happy. Loved putting together this page of my three girls using the paper and embellishments.
 
 
 
I started with the blue background paper - Bite Sized Bits. On this I layered the spotty Tofu paper and the wavy pink Miso Paste paper.
 
For the photo block, I mounted the photos first on black cardstock and then the yellow Dashi paper.
 
Then I used diecuts and stickers to finish the page.
 
For the title (above and below the photos) I choose Be Kind, from the Foam stickers pack.
 
 
In each cluster I layered various diecuts, foam hearts from the foam sticker pack and hearts and flowers from the epoxy stickers pack.
 
I used some fine line black pen doodling around the paper panels.

And finished with a few splatters of  Dylusions black spray.
 Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


 
Products used:
Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Paper - Bite Size Bits 
 Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Paper - Tofu
Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Paper - Miso Paste
Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Paper - Dashi
Jillibean Soup - Garden Harvest Foam Stickers
Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Epoxy Stickers
Jillibean Soup - You Make MISO Happy Pea Pod Parts
Raven 12x12 cardstock
Dylusions Ink Spray - Black Marble
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment