HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 7, 2019

Birthday Boy with Bella Blvd Wish Big by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Sharing today a birthday page for the four-legged member of the family who recently turned 5! The Bella Blvd Make a Wish collection was perfect to celebrate this occasion. 

Birthday Boy

While I've predominantly used Bella Blvd the base paper is Cocoa Vanilla Studio - the woodgrain papers are my go to when scrapping Harry as the colours match him so well!

I've then layered the Bella Blvd papers, focusing on the turquoise that matches Harry's birthday hat. The Happy Birthday print on the paper I extended out to a banner so the words could be read.  I then added some  word strips from the borders paper to the top of the layout. 
I've used the acrylic Birthday title from the Bella Blvd collection and teamed it up with some thickers. I've then found some co-ordinating turquoise embellishments - the 5 from an old Crate Paper collection and a CVS flair button. Added some stars and arrows from my stash and finished with some wood veneer stars. 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Bella Blvd Make a Wish paper - Make a Wish
Bella Blvd Make a Wish paper - Borders
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule - Fun & Games
Bella Blvd Make a Wish Acrylic Word Birthday
Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Flair Buttons
Crate Paper Chipboard Stickers
American Crafts Thickers - Navy Foam
Asstd Wood Veneer stars
Charms Creations Star and Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment