HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 18, 2019

Enjoy today using Photo Play 'A Day at the Park' by Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I have created a page using the collection,
Photo Play 'A Day at the Park'.
Always love red, yellow, black & white together,
these colours were perfect for the page that I had planned.
This collection is based on a Mickey Mouse and Disneyland,
but you can always find enough element to suit your page.
This is my Dad and the photos were taken at the Railway Museum,
where Dad was able to drive a train for his birthday.
He loved every minute of it.


I've started the page with a 12x12 sheet of Kraft Cardstock.
It's my usual starting piece, but I think it works really well with these colours.
The background effect was created with Distress Oxide Inks
I have used Fossilized Amber with the bricked stencil 
and Black Soot with the stitched stencil.
The colours have been randomly applied to frame the papers.


I have hand cut multiple stars from the different patterned papers,
giving them all a small border as I cut them out.
The Sticker Sheet had some great elements to add to the page,
they have been backed with Black Cardstock or patterned paper. 
The four small photos have also been backed with black cardstock.


The tag has been punched from the patterned papers
and I have added a bow with some string to embellish the top of the page.
Love how the string frames that particular photo.
 Most of the embellishments have been lifted with foam tape
to create extra layers and some dimension..


This week the chipboard has been given a very simple makeover.
The 2 Crafty Wire Stars have been covered with gold ink,
layered around the frame to form a base for the title.
The 2 Crafty title Enjoy Today has been inked in black
and stuck down to the stars.
I have used the sticker frame to highlight one of the photos.
It has been stuck onto black cardstock 
and then popped on foam tape.


I have created to journal strips from patterned paper scraps,
I have matted the strips with the yellow patterned paper to define them better.
The hearts were stickers and I have added them to some black cardstock
and then cut them out.
Lots more foam tape added to lift these elements.

That's this page finished
and I've already started another page with a completely different theme.
Have a fabulous weekend, stay cool
and happy crafting!
Please pop back on Monday for Fiona's next page.
Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Bazzill Raven Cardstock
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Element Sticker Sheet
Photo Play A Day at the Park - 3x4 Cards
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Multi Dot/Yellow
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Multi Stripe/Dot
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Oh Boy
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Red Stripe/Dot
2 Crafty title Enjoy Today
2 Crafty Wire Stars
Tim Holtz Layering Stencils
Distress Oxide Inks
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment