HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

"Love you" with Simple Stories Kissing Booth by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans!
 
I loved the colours and patterns in the new Simple Stories "Kissing Booth" collection. Even though it is all about love and romance, I went a little crazy and used it with a photo of me with a good friend. The colours in my photos were just too perfect!
 
So here is my page.
 

I started with the Crazy for You paper as the base. Then for the next layers of patterned papers, I mounted them with white cardstock to break up the patterns. The floral stripes were next - the Smitten paper. Then I created a panel behind the photo using the soft pink Love Day paper.

I mounted the photo on black cardstock and a lace paper doiley.

Then I finished with some muslin, threads and the Chipboard Stickers.

Let's look at some close ups.
I used a chipboard sticker "love you" for the title, and layered this on a chipboard banner and floral cluster from the Chipboard Stickers pack. I also used some handmade Charms Creations - a white chevron and tab.
I added a little heart in the top left corner of the photo.

In the bottom right of the photo, I used another pink heart from the Chipboard Stickers pack.

That's it! Love this page, love my friend!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda


   
Products used:
Black cardstock
White cardstock
Simple Stories - Kissing Booth Paper - Crazy for You
Simple Stories - Kissing Booth Paper - Smitten
Simple Stories - Kissing Booth Paper - Love Day
Simple Stories - Kissing Booth Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment