HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 30, 2016

Perfection
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everyone.
 
This week I'm sharing a layout created using Shimelle's Starshine Collection.
 
 
 
I began with my white cardstock, adding a thin layer of gesso and then painting with acrylic paints.
I went with the reds and navy's for this layout - very appropriate for my sweet little niece who lives in the USA.
 I LOVE this photo, and thought the blue would compliment the denim (ain't that the cutest little toosh and legs you ever did see?)
 
 
I then layered up with some tags, and strips of paper, before fussy cutting the gorgeous flowers.
I adhered a few of the flowers using foam tape to give some extra dimension.
 
I then added my title using a 2 Crafty Chipboard title - I love the font!!
 
 
A few embellishments were then added.
Some of the embellishments come from Cocoa Vanilla's Free Spirit range - 
they just matched so perfectly!!
 
That's about it!
 
Products used:
White Bazzill
Dylusions Paint - After Midnight
Dylusions Paint - Calypso Teal
Dylusions Paint - White Linen
2 Crafty Title - Perfection
American Crafts Shimelle Starshine Epoxy Paper Clips
American Crafts Shimelle Starshine Mercury Paper
American Crafts Shimelle Starshine Orion Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit My Way Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Flairs
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this, the blue paint contrasting with the red flowers wow!

    ReplyDelete