HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 19, 2016

Oh baby it's a wild ride layout by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday and welcome to another week of inspiration from the All About Scrapbooks DT.

Today I have another layout created using the fun and versatile collection by Dear Lizzy, Saturday.

I wanted this layout to be fun and bright.  I just adore this photo of my youngest and I having a cuddle and both having fun.

The photo had to be the focal point of this layout so I created a frame with one of the journal cards from the journal card paper by cutting out the centre. This in turn created my title/theme, 'oh baby it's wild ride'.




I am a huge fan of blues and varying hues of red and kept my layout to these colours adding a strip of black and white paper to really make my layering pop. 


'the best DAY' paper is also a journal card which I wanted to incorporate into my layering.

I cut two diagonal pieces from the blue dot paper and as you can see I off entered the top one for visual interest.




To really make my photo and the frame stand out I added one of the gorgeous wooden paper clips. When attaching I used foam tape (a double layer so my photo remained flat)


I have added the wooden camera flair which is actually from the new collection by Shimelle Go Now Go, but it just suited perfectly.




I added the rubber heart embellishment behind my foam taped photo which adds another layer of interest.



Here I have used a border strip and cut it down to create a form of journalling finished off with a puffy sticker flower, heart and bird.

On the grid paper these layers and embellishments are stunning!

I hope you like this layout as much as I did creating it.

Thanks for stopping by and see you next week with a very pretty layout.

xXx




Photobucket

1 comment: