I cut a paper piece from the red grid paper (a 4x5 inch strop so it look like a polaroid frame when photo attached). I have sewn under the photo, alternating between zig zag and straight stitching. I left some strands showing for effect.
I have used some die cuts to embellish next to my photo and hand punched several tiny circles and added around the camera die cut. I added another word sentiment die cut under my photo.
I loved the chip board words from this collection and added the word today to create a part of my title.
I have sewn over the two doughnut die cuts to add more visual interest.
I lastly added the rounder rubber arrow.
I totally love these colours and patterns together and this would work for a girl themed layout also.
As you can see I have created four very different layouts with this collection and I have loved it's versatility.