HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, September 2, 2016

Laugh
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created using Fancy Pants 'Life is Beautiful' range. 
This is a gorgeous range! 
I love the colours, and how they've paired it with black and white.
Just perfect for me!
 
 
I selected the spot paper as my background, then added some gesso and acrylic brush strokes in a random fashion, approximately where my photo and embellishments were going to go.
 
 
I added a few strips of paper to the left hand side, and then from the gorgeous embellishments - OMG you get SOOO many in this pack - I selected some florals, doilies, hearts and frames.
 
 
 
I layered these around my photos, popping some on flat with adhesive and some with foam tape to add dimension.
I even used the teeny tiny hearts that I popped out of the doilies! Super cute!
 
I then added my title and all important journaling.
 
Products used:
Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Bird Song Paper
Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Chill Paper
Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Fancy Floral Paper
Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Ephemera
Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful Chipboard Alphas
Dylusions Paint - Calypso Teal
White Gesso
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the design, the water colour background and journalling x

    ReplyDelete