HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 26, 2016

Dear Lizzy Saturday - Just for Fun layout by Rachel Lowe:

Happy Monday everyone!

Hoping you managed to squeeze in some scrapping time over the week end.

As promised, today I have a super pretty/girly layout for you using the new collection by Dear Lizzy Saturday.

My photo choice was again to highlight that you do not have to just use girl photos on 'pretty' layout, I just love this photo of my youngest and I, me sneaking a kiss lol!

I always love the challenge of creating both masculine and feminine layouts with the same collection.




It is very on trend to use cutting devices and cut files and I am a huge fan of using mine to add backgrounds and layers to my layouts. Some cut files however you can create using the good old fashioned punches and some imagination.

To create this background all you need to do is cut a heart from the beautiful floral paper, then use the reverse of this paper and punch numerous circles from hand punches and then attach in a random fashion so it looks like confetti.

I have used the chipboard thickers to create my title, keeping with the same colour I also used the arrow and two chipboard hearts (attached in random circles).





Again I have used a wooden button (pink and white heart) from the Shimelle collection Go Now Go.


I finished my background off with the floral rubber shape.




From the journal card paper I have used the 'Wild Heart' square and attached over my off centred photo with a wooden paper clip, finished off with a puffy sticker heart which has now created a embellishment cluster.




Under my photo where I attached the chipboard arrow I finished off with two puffy sticker hearts.



Although this background may take a little time to create I think it is totally worth 
the stunning effect.

This collection is stunning and a must have in your supplies.

Thank you for taking to the time to stop by and have a look.

xXx





Photobucket

1 comment: