HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 4, 2019

Today with Emerson Lane by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

My final share with Emerson Lane this week. I have really enjoyed creating with this collection and it's stunning colour palette. 

Today
I've used the True Stories paper for my background, love how it has a nice border around the page to frame the layout. I've then used up a selection of my paper scraps from my previous layouts with this collection, layering them up behind my photo and adding a doily for extra texture. 
I've used the sticker sheet and ephemera from the Emerson Lane collection for co-ordinating embellishments before once again using the MME gold acrylic stickers and adding some Green Tara teas roses. 
To finish off my layout, I covered my photo and paper layers, before adding some sploshes of Dylusions paint in Peony Blush to the base paper. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - True Stories
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Restoration
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Emery
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Sweet Nothings
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Harrison
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers
Doily
Green Tara Tea Roses - Cream
Dylusions Paint - Peony Blush
MME Blush Alpha Stickers Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment