HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 25, 2019

Amazing Day with Kaisercraft Paradise Found by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Scrapping a holiday snap today with this cool collection by Kaisercraft - Paradise Found. Great beachy collection! 

Amazing Day

I took a few panorama shots with my phone (Samsung S9) while I was away, such a great & fun way to capture the whole scene. Printing the photo makes it long and skinny, so it goes right across my page. This inspired the use of the Balmy Nights paper:

 I've fussy cut he top half of the design and then layered it onto the woodgrain background paper:

For the base of my layout, I used the sand paper to continue the effect of the sand across the bottom of the photo. 

Next I added some more leaves to my page with the collectibles pack and a few other cute bits & pieces from the pack. 
I'm a big fan of these new curios - add some nice dimensions and finishing touches to the layout. I also added some sequins from my stash to continue the blue and green colour combo. 

My 2Crafty title, Amazing Day, I've inked in a blue and green combo then added some dimensional magic. 
 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Paradise Found paper - Balmy Nights
Kaisercraft Paradise Found paper - Palm Trees
Kaisercraft Paradise Found paper - Salt Water
Kaisercraft Paradise Found Collectables
Kaisercraft Paradise Found Curios
2Crafty Chipboard - Amazing Day

No comments:

Post a Comment