HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Times with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Very excited this week to have had the chance to create with the beautiful new Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection Happiness.  The colours are divine and always love the fabulous range of embellishments. 

Happy Times


For this layout, I wanted to use the heart die-cut. This comes with a backing sheet, but I decided to use that for something else and just use the heart. To make it stand out I chose a plain patterned paper so it didn't get lost in the pattern. 

Next I layered up some papers to suit my photo and centred this onto the heart background before digging into those fab embellishments. 

 Love the flowers clusters in the ephemera pack, it is always my first choice of CVS embellishments and I've used it with a few other select pieces. 


I've finished off the page with a fun flair button - these are always super cute!! The title is from the ephemera pack, but be sure to check out the die-cut titles pack for more title ideas here


Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Large Die-cut and Backing Paper
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  Botanical Bliss
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Expressive
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Meadow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  So Fresh
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Flair Buttons
White Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment