HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

"Pack your bags", by Amanda Hartmann

Hi AAS fans!
 
I loved the latest travel range from Kaisercraft "Let's Go", so I combined papers with some of the awesome stickers to create this page.
 

I started with black cardstock as the base to the page.

Then I layered vertical panels of papers down the page. I used: Fly Away, and Street Signs. I distressed the edges of the papers too.

To embellish the page, I combined different stickers taken from the Let's Go sticker sheet.

In a horizontal strip under the bottom of the photo,  I used the longer border stickers from the sheet. I also included a paper border taken from one the 12x12" papers.

I used a Kaisercraft doily die to cut a doily from the Street Signs paper and place under the photo.


I added some of the word and quote stickers in a stack, with some on foam tape for some pop.


And I finished the page with some black ink splatters.


This was such an old photo, I was so glad to get it scrapped! Have you got some old travel photos lying around? Get them out and use Let's Go to get them scrapped!

Thanks for looking today.

Amanda



Products used:

Kaisercraft - Let's Go Paper - Street Signs
Kaisercraft - Let's Go Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft - Decorative Die - Detailed Doily
Dylusions Ink Spray - Black Marble
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment