HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 25, 2019

Mr Bock with Emerson Lane by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I can't get enough of this stunning Emerson Lane collection by Heidi Swapp so have another layout to share with you created with this range:

Mr Bock


We got to see this elderly guy on a visit to our cousins farm when we were overseas recently, he is about 20 years old and just magnificent!
For this layout I have focused on the colours in my photo, the fawn of the stag, the green grass and the blue shed, then adding a pop of pink & gold. 

I've used the Harrison paper for my background, gotta love the timber background papers. I've then added lots of paper layers to match my photo and tucked in some journaling pieces and tags. 

I've embellished my layout with the Emerson Lane stickers & ephemera, and then dug into my stash for a few extra pieces - love the gold hello and bow from 

For my title I found some cool wooden thickers, go perfectly with my background. 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Harrison
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Emery
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Restoration
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Easy Peasy
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - Dalila
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane paper - True Stories
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers
Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane Ephemera
My Minds Eye Gold Stickers
American Crafts Thickers 
Green Tara Apple Blossoms Pink
Bo Bunny It is Written Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment