HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

"Tulips" by Amanda Hartmann

Hello AAS fans!
 
Welcome to February.... I decided to scrapbook flowers - tulips to be exact! I used some simple background work and used the Jillibean Soup collection - You make MISO happy.
 

I started this page with a piece of white cardstock.

Next I placed a 12x12" Kaisercraft Mandela Template on the page, and lightly spritzed it with Dylusions Ink Spray in Lemon Zest.

When this was completely dry, I added some splatters of Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Blush, from a fine brush. Pink and yellow is a great colour combo!

With the background done, I was ready to create the page.

I started my stacking paper behind the tulip photo. I used Jillibean soup papers: Dashi and Miso Paste.

In the top corner I added a die cut from the Pea Pod parts pack.

For the title, I layered 3 words from Foam stickers pack. This makes quite a feature. On top a placed the word "Tulips" using Pinkfresh Mini Puffy Alpha StickersDiecuts and epoxy stickers were also tucked around the words.

 Diecuts and Epoxy stickers were placed in different spots to finish the page.

I hope you get flowers in February - if you do, take some photos and scrap them!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:
Wide range of Kaisercraft templates here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment