HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 1, 2019

You Rock My World using Photo Play A Day at the Park by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone.
Today I'm sharing my second page created with
Photo Play A Day at the Park.
Again, the colours matched really well with the photos
and I could adapt some of the embellishments to suit my page.
The photos are Mr 14 and a half, getting his groove on
at his end of year concert.

The background of the Kraft cardstock has been covered with Distress Ink,
using Tim Holtz Layering stencils Concerto and Shifter Stars.
A sheet of music paper was a great addition to the paper layers.
I've then used paper scraps to create the layers of patterned paper to the side of the photos.
The collage of photos were double matted with both black cardstock and yellow paper.


Then using some stickers from the sheet and hand-cutting some stars,
I've created two clusters for the top corner and bottom of the page.
I have matted the stickers with black cardstock
and popped the stickers and stars on foam tape.


The 2 Crafty title You Rock My World was so perfect for this story.
It tied all of the stars together and the 'Rock' was exactly what he was doing.
The words were painted with Candied Apple 
and the star with Mustard Seed.
I have stamped with gold ink and a script stamp,
backed the star with white paper and finished with Dimensional Magic


The 2 Crafty Guitar was the final piece.
I have hand painted it and given it a thick coat of Dimensional Magic.
Love how it looks!
More hand cut stars were added around the title piece.


I loved creating this page and telling the story.
Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Have a fabulous weekend, hopefully plenty of creating.
Please join us again on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
Bazzill Raven Cardstock
Photo Play A Day at the Park - 3x4 Cards
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Multi Dot/Yellow
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Multi Stripe/Dots
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Rd Stripe/Dot
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Oh Boy
Photo Play A Day at the Park - Element Sticker Sheet
2 Crafty title Your Rock My World
2 Crafty Guitar
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Concerto
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Shifter Stars
Distress Ink
Distress Paint
Dimensional Magic
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment