HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 11, 2019

Perfect with Echo Park You & Me by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the pretty You & Me collection by Echo Park to scrap with.
 Lovely pastels colours with a bit of a love theme. 

Perfect
 
 
For this page I wanted to create a little sequence of Lily posing for some photos - 
she loves to do this as she gets older! 
I chose the pastel colours of this collection to suit the garden pictures, adding
 some black borders to make it pop more. 
 
 
I've embellished my layout with the stickers from the Echo Park collection and then used various embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to that co-ordinated with my page. 
 
 
I finished off the layout with this funky chipboard title by Cocoa Vanilla, the perfect title!

Thanks for stopping by
till next week

Fiona x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Echo Park You & Me Collection - I Love Us Floral
Echo Park You & Me Collection - Multi Journaling Cards
Echo Park You & Me Collection - You and Me Flowers
Websters Pages Love is in the Air paper - Sweet Fragrance
Echo Park You & Me Collection Element Sticker Sheet
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Enamel Shapes
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart Rubber Charms
The Twinery Twine - Blossom
Black Cardstock
Gesso

No comments:

Post a Comment