HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Sweet, by Amanda

Hi everyone,

Sharing a sweet page today, with a lovely pink, blue and grey colour scheme.
 I used a mix of papers to do this page. Check out all the details and some close ups below.


The blue base paper is "Cobalt" from the Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection. I used this at the back and also to mount the photo.

The next paper layer is the lovely grey wood panelled "Board Walk" paper from the Kaisercraft Beach Shack collection.

On this piece of paper, I added some pink to the background, using Colour Blast Colour Paste in Blush through a script stencil. I also added a few splatters of Steel-  Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray.

The butterflies were hand cut from a piece of paper, also from the Kaisercraft Wandering Ivy collection.

For the title, I used a grey chipboard word, from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio, More than words pack. I gave it a coat of dimensional magic for a little extra shine.


I used some word stickers from the Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Accessory Stickers 6x12 pack, as well as some flowers and bits and pieces from my stash.

That's it! A sweet colour combo, for my sweet daughter!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment