HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Brave, by Amanda H

Hello to our AAS fans!
 
I was away last weekend, scrapbooking with friends. I had some new photos of my girls, and I had the time and freedom to find the perfect papers and bits and pieces.
 
I used lots from my stash, but the winners on this page are the perfect patterned papers, that I chose for their design and colours.
 

The page started with a panel of "Lemon Lush" from the Pinkfresh Studio - Simple and Sweet collection. This piece of patterned paper has intricate fruit, berry and leaf designs and is black and white. I wanted to colour it to match the colours in my daughters t-shirt. So I used a red pen to colour the berries and some simple water colour paint to paint the flowers.

Once I had completed this panel, I was able to chose other papers to match.

For the background, I chose the perfect blue "No Limits" paper from the Simple Stories - L'il Dude collection. I layered this on white cardstock.

I also mounted the photo on white cardstock and more of the blue "No Limits" paper.

Here I combined some lovely word stickers with a few flowers, leaves and sparkles from my stash!



A simple page, but I was so happy that I could get the right colours to match my photo! Sometimes all you need is the perfect patterned paper!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
Products used:
Pinkfresh - Simple & Sweet Paper - Lemon Lush 
Simple Stories - Lil' Dude Paper - No Limits
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment