HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

"Me" by Amanda


Welcome to another Wednesday!
If you have hung around AAS enough, you know I love stickers.
 Especially the word stickers with special words and messages.
Today I combined them for a sticker filled page!
I started with a sheet of Kraft cardstock for the base. Using an old credit card,
 I swiped some white gesso onto the background.
 I added some stamping to this, using an old harlequin stamp and some gold ink.

There were some key words I used stickers for on this page.
For "Mum", I used some black Cocoa Vanilla Studio stickers.
For "Speechie", I used gold PinkFresh Studios puffy stickers.
For "Jujitsuan" and "Scrapbooker", I used PinkFresh alphabets from a sticker pack.


The other key element on this page was sticker phrases and sticker hearts. I took phrases from Pinkfresh "Let Your Heart Decide" Sticker pack and Simple Stories "I am" Sticker pack.

I hope you enjoy this page, all about me! Amazing what some stickers can do!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment