HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 10, 2018

Happy with CVS Bohemian Dream by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am using up my stash by creating with an older collection which is still a firm favourite - Cocoa Vanilla Studios Bohemian Dream:

Happy

To start this layout I have created a background using my Dylusions Paints which have been watered down and applied with the plastic bag technique, a favourite technique for giving a light watercolour style background.  Then followed that up with a few sploshes of the remaining paint. 

Next I added some stamping with some Kaisercraft texture stamps in co-ordinating colours to create a subtle effect. 


Then I have layered up some of the pretty Bohmenian papers and added co-ordinating chipboard stickers  - which I have also used for my title. 

I've finished the page with some Green Tara flowers and a  CVS flair badge. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream paper - Abundant
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream paper - Dreamer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Bohemian Dream Flair Buttons
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms - White
Dylusions Paints - Laidback Lilac
Dylusions Paints - Rose Quartz
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dot
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp -  Script
Cardstock White

No comments:

Post a Comment