HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 24, 2018

Book Week with Pebbles - My Bright Life by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Welcome to the start of another week and I've got a new collection to play with. I'm using the Pebbles My Bright Life paper pad - lots of fun papers in this pack! So to start off I have created a fun page:

Book Week
Lily went as Al the Alpaca to Book Week this year, based on the book Alpacas with Maracas. It was her last chance to dress up for book week being in Year 6!

It's not too hard to find alpaca/llama themed paper at the moment and this collection is no exception - love these cute ones. My base paper was chosed due to it's find a word, I think that ties in pretty well with the Book Week theme!


This cute guy is from another collection - Jillibean Soup - Souper Celebration. He was too cute to pass up as an embellishment! As he was quite large, I have left him on his own!

For alphas I have used the new Pinkfresh Studio The Mix No. 2 puffy stickers. Lots of colours, perfect for sub-ttiles! And of course the Awesome puffy sticker from Crate Paper. I've finished off with a little twine to add a pop more colour to the background. 


Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week!

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Pebbles My Bright Life 12x12 paper pad
Jillibean Soup - Souper Celebration Pea Pod Parts
Pinkfresh Studios The Mix no 2 Puffy Alpha Stickers
Crate Paper Good Vibes Puffy Stickers
Twinery Twine Peapod Green

No comments:

Post a Comment