HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, September 3, 2018

Fabulous with Simple Stories Dream Big by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I have a fun page to share today created with Simple Stories Dream Big collection. This is lots of fun this collection - think Unicorns, Fairies, Mermaids - it's got them all!I had this fun selfie of me with the fabulous Unicorn balloon at my nieces birthday recently - it's just perfect for this range!

Fabulous

This Unicorn paper is just the cutest and made the perfect feature paper for my layout. I have added some fussy cut scallops in hot pink for a border and added a strip of yellow paper to add in a little more colour.  I've used a little pink paint watered down to give my stars some contrast on the white cardstock. 


The quote was too funny & perfect for the page!

Lots of cute embellishments from the chipboard elements for the dimension and to stand out on the busy paper. I've dug into my stash for a few other embellishments this week and finished my page off with this super cool acrylic word - fabulous indeed!


Photobucket
Products Used:
Simple Stories Dream Big paper - Just Imagine
Simple Stories Dream Big paper - Chase Rainbows
Simple Stories Dream Big paper - Be Younique
Simple Stories Dream Big paper - 3x4 Elements
Simple Stories Dream Big Chipboard Stickers 6x12
CVS Make a Wish Bits & Pieces (Similar Bow)
Bella Blvd Acrylic Word - Fabulous
White Cardstock
Dylusions Paint - Rose Quartz
Doily
Acrylic Stars 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment