HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

More Simple Stories I Am by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
Back again with another layout using the Simple Stories I Am Collection. 
This is the perfect collection for scrapping about yourself, and this week
 I have taken a selfie and utilized the I am words on the sticker sheet
 to create this page:
 
This is Me:
 

 
 
Love the big gold foil "I AM" on the base paper and its flowers and sequins, these
 inspired my additional embellishments.
 
There are lots of words on the sticker sheet you can choose from, and I chose the
 ones I felt were applicable to me.
 
 
 
I want the words to be the main feature on my page, so I did some simple embellishing, with this flower cluster, using flowers in complimenting colours to the floral paper and the gorgeous feathers on the sticker sheet.
 

Thanks for stopping by, till next week
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment