HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Kaisercraft Furry Friends by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
YAY it's the beginning of a new month and lots of new goodies are in the store at the moment, you should head on over and check them out here.
 
First up for me this month is one of the new Kaisercraft releases, Furry Friends collection. This range is definitely aimed at our two most common domestic pets, dogs and cats, and today I am sharing a layout featuring part of my gorgeous dog Harry.
 
Photo Bomb:
 
 
I ADORE this photo, I was attempting to get a close-up of Zane when someone decided he would pop in and say hello. Too cute!!
 
There are lots of browns, tans, white and black in this range and lots of doggy details - bones, paw prints etc. For my page I have layered several of the papers together and added a circular background drawn with a black paint pen and some gelatos to add some extra depth to the layout. Then I've gone to the stickers for embellishments before adding some raw wood veneer which compliments the colours in this range perfectly.  A couple of tiny flowers, a flair (of course) and the PERFECT title for my page, Photo Bomb!
 
Some close ups:
 
 
I've layered up a combination of the stickers from the Dog Sticker sheet for this cluster on the lower right of my page. Finishing off with some hexagon veneers.
 
 
The 2Crafty chipboard title I have inked then used a woodgrain stamp to add some texture in a light beige. A couple of Prima flowers & a flair and the cutest little saying "Every dog needs a boy" from Simple Stories.
 
 
More wood veneer on the top left corner and a close up of my circle with some brown gelato rubbed alongside it.
 
You must check out this range if you have a precious furbaby, lots of cute!!
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Four-Legged
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Fur Baby
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Loyal
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Sidekick
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Pet
Kaisercraft Furry Friends Paper - Companion
Kaisercraft Furry Friends  - Dog Sticker Sheet
Prima Flowers
Flutterby Designs Flair Badge #64
2Crafty Chipboard Title - Photo Bomb
Studio Calico Chipboard words
Simple Stories Sn@p Dog Stickers
Gelatos
Black Posca Pen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment