HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kaisercraft Shine Bright by Linda Eggleton

Hi everyone....I am back with some of my Kaisercraft DT creations using the 2nd release for Feb

Shine Bright!
And, doesn't it what!?!
Beautiful yellows, mixed with greys, black & white....such a f.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c colour combo!
I'm predicting this one is going to be a big hit :D
Ok, I'll get right to it...


"Amazing Love"

Can you believe it?!  Not a flower in sight!!! lol
I am quite proud of the fact that I've managed to scrap without any flowers....and I love the page too, which is a great bonus!  I've used the Sunshine paper (which those really cool chevrons) for the background, with some layers of Let it Shine Captured Moments cards & lots of Collectables, stickers & stamped images using the Shine Bright stamp.



Lots of collectables layered up & over each other....with some up on foam tape to add a bit of dimension to the page.



I have used the Shine Bright stamp set to stamp a few chevron arrows.
I couldn't decide where on my page I wanted to stamp them, so I started off stamping a few sets onto acetate, then moved them around the page until I was happy with a position - this is a geat idea when you just don't know where to position a stamped image, and don't want to just go stamping willy nilly, then deciding you are not happy with the result.  So stamp onto acetate sheeting, then cut out & you can then manouevre them around the page until your heart is content.  So then I decided I'd just leave the stamped acetate as it was, rather than then stamping straight onto the paper.



I've used 2 Collectables pieces for my title....the word "love" being in running writing as a diecut.....and there are a heap more words in the pack like this as well....and the word "amazing" also from the Collectables pack.



Some more layered up Collectables pieces...and a few stickers from the Sticker Sheet as well.  Again, some of the pieces are up on foam tape to give a bit of depth to the page.





Kaisercraft Products: Shine Bright Collection – Sunflower P1754, Bumblebee P1748, Sunbeam P1747, Let It Shine Captured Moments 6×4 cards CM324, Collectables CT819, Sticker Sheet SS272, Shine Bright Clear Stamps CS205, Black Ink IP719
Other - Twine, Acetate


Next up is a BTP item
#Me

This is one of Kaisercraft's # BTP items....there are other # words available as well.
I painted the sides & back in Gesso first, then covered it with the Golden paper & embellished with a variety of bits from this range, with a few added blooms & other embellishments.



I've used another of the words from the Collectables pack.  I altered the colour, as it was originally black.  To alter the colour, I coated it in Gesso & then coloured with one of my grey Gelatos.

I made up a little cluster of flowers, leaves & one of the stamped images from the Shine Bright clear stamp set.



Here is more of the stamped chevrons...again on acetate.
Some punched butterflies, topped with a pearl & droplet.
Also some chevron stickers that are mounted up on foam tape.



Another smalle cluster at the opposite end ...more blooms, punched leaves, stamped image, pearls & finished off with some twine under



Kaisercraft Products: Shine Bright Collection – Golden P1755, Bumblebee P1748, Collectables CT819, Sticker Sheet SS272, Shine Bright Clear Stamps CS205, BTP #ME SB2334, Pearl Pearls SB713, Coconut paper blooms F627, Sunset paper blooms F634, Black mini paper blooms F661, Coconut mini paper blooms F644, Yellow Droplet SB1511, Black Ink IP719
Other - Twine, Leaf Punch, Flowr, Button, Cardstock, Acetate, Gesso, Gelatos



Lastly is a card.....
"Hello Friend"

For the paper on the base, I've used one of the Captured Moments cards with one of the newly released Embossing Folders! - This one is "Honeycomb"....and it is gorgeous!!

I have used a few of the circled pieces from the Collectables pack & also cut out more circles from the Sunbeam paper, and then layered them to form a little cluster of circles & smiley faces :)



With one of the verses from the Sticker Sheet that I cut into shorter lengths & popped up on some foam tape



I finished off with one of the clear butterfly stickers plus some twine wrapped around one side of the CM card, before sticking it all down onto the Kaisercraft card base.

Kaisercraft Products: Shine Bright Collection – Sunbeam P1747, Paper Pad PP961, Collectables CT819, Sticker Sheet SS272, Let It Shine Captured Moments Cards 6×4 CM324, Honeycomb Embossing Folder EF203, Butterflies Clear Stickers ST915, Kaisercraft Black Card & Env CD510, Black Ink IP719, Foam Tape T303
Other – Twine



I hope you have been inspired by this gorgeous collection.
If you're wanting to grab yourself some, I'd suggest you be quick, cos' as I said before, I reckon it's going to be a big hit & will probably sell FAST!

The collection is available over at All About Scrapbooks HERE


Thanks so much for dropping by today :) xx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment