HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kaisercraft All that Glitters by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
Another new collection from Kaisercraft to share with you this week, the lovely All that Glitters collection, which features lots of gorgeous gold papers and embellishments.
 
My layout I am sharing with you today is titled Dream, a soft and beautiful photo of my daughter sleeping:
 
 
For the base of my layout today, I have chosen one of the papers that has a ready to go background, gorgeous butterflies and flowers adorn it as well as some gold spots along the sides. I've added a little complimenting stamping, a Prima butterfly stamp and some tiny dots from a Kaisercraft texture stamp. I've layered several of the papers, which are predominantly gold with some pinks, black and mint green - very pretty combination!
 
I have then embellished the layout with Kaisercrafts Collectibles pack of ephemera and their sticker sheet, adding some ink splashes, enamel dots, sequins and a paper doily.
 
I have finished off my layout with this gorgeous word from the Amy Tan Accent Word pack., which I have painted with some gold paint. My butterfly is from the collectibles pack and I added some gold glitter to it's wings.
 
 
Some of my stamping, a doily and a frame from the Collectibles packet:
 

and my last close-up, a cluster of embellishments from the stickers and collectibles pack, some washi from my stash and enamel dots & sequins. Lots of sparkle!


 
 This is a beautiful collection, be sure to check it out in store.
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket
Kaisercraft All that Glitters paper - Dazzle
Kaisercraft All that Glitters paper - Gloss
Kaisercraft All that Glitters paper - Glow
Kaisercraft All that Glitters paper - Gold Glitter
Kaisercraft All that Glitters Collectibles
Kaisercraft All that Glitters - Sticker Sheet
AC Amy Tan Stitched Lucky Accent words/Kraft Chipboard
Prima Cling Stamp
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp Tiny Dots
MME Enamel Dots - Market Hill
Sequins
Washi Tape
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment