HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Kaisercraft Blubelle Collection - by Fiona Johnstone

 
Hello everyone

Happy April! Not sure how we arrived here so fast! Today I am finishing up with last months ranges and sharing a layout using Kaisercrafts Blubelle Collection. As well as lots of pretty florals, this range has a very cool triangle print on some of the papers that I was very drawn to and have used to start my layout. 

I've chosen a plain patterened paper for my background so to add a bit of zest to the layout,  I have inked over a crafters workshop triangles template to extend the triangle design of the patterned papers. 
 
 
A close-up of my small flower cluster and the chipboard chevrons that I have covered in neptune ink, then painted over then distressed before coating with some distress crackle paint.
 
 
My title features a 2Crafty chipboard title that was made just for me.
 You can get any title you like made up for you, just ask!
 
This piece I have inked then dabbed lightly with blue paint and coated in distress crackle paint. A couple of stickers from the sticker sheets and finished off with a bow.
 

Thanks for visiting the blog today!
Fiona
x
 
Photobucket 
Products Used:
Kaisercraft Blubelle Paper -Persian
Kaisercraft Blubelle Paper - Oxford
Kaisercraft Blubelle Paper - Capri
Kaisercraft Blubelle Paper-Diamond
Kaisercraft Blubelle Paper - Windsor
Kaisercraft Blubelle Collectibles
Kaisercraft Blubelle Sticker Sheet 
2Crafty Chipboard Chevron Bits
2Crafty Chipboard Sculpture Title
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers - Orange & Cream
October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers - Blue & Cream
Green Tara Mixed Fabric Pack Midoria (leaves)
Mini Paper Roses - Light Blue
Theresa Collins Family Stories Enamel Dots
Flutterby Designs Flair Badge
Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Crafters Workshop 6x6 Template
Versacolor Ink - Neptune

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photos & awesome page...love that background stencilling <3

    ReplyDelete