HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 1, 2024

Unforgettable Moments with Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

Couldn't resist this super cute paper when I saw it, perfect for lots of Australian native photos, including this one of this guy spotted on a recent bush walk:

Unforgettable Moments


How cute is this little guy?

For this layout I chose the green and leafy background paper as my base, mounting it on to the pink paper to add a little more colour. Next I used pink and green paper layers and added a scrunched up doily to give a little more texture to my page before adding to 3x4 photos. I then fussy cut Eucalyptus Dreams Await from the Wildflower Greenery paper to tuck beside one of my photos. 


Lots of ephemera from the Creative Cuts pack with a focus on the eucalyptus leaves:


And I had to use one of the adorable koalas from the Creative Cuts pack too - so cute! I teamed him up with some of the words in the pack to make my title:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Products Used:

Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas paper - Grace and Beauty
 Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas paper - Eucalyptus Dreaming
Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas paper - Golden Wonders
Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas paper Wildflower Greenery
Uniquely Creative Peonies & Proteas Creative Cuts
Doily



No comments:

Post a Comment