HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Epic Dance Moves | Photo Play Bros Amazing | Kel Moore

Hello everyone, it's Kel here today to share a page using the Photo Play Bros Amazing Collection.
 Im a real sucker for a fun boys collection and this one is right up my alley.
Im documenting two photos of my youngest when he was dancing ... here it is...


I started my page with a piece of black cardstock... I love the way the colours of the collection pop off the black. I layered up a bunch of papers from the collection for the foundation of my page, cutting into the striped paper to make the bottom edge uneven and add interest to the design. 




I decided to use the 2Crafty Chipboard called 'Star Circular Frames' to place under my photos.

I coloured it black and then added some of the papers underneath the smaller stars.
I then added more stars that I made from the paper and also added a sticker from the
12x12 Element Sticker Sheet.
 


On each side of my photos I used some 2Crafty pieces called 'Dotty Bits' which I coloured with ink
. The hand is cut from the cut apart paper... love it!


For my title I used the word 'Epic' from the 12 x 12 Element Stickers along with some alphas from my stash, also adding some stars from the patterned paper so they balanced out my page with the chipboard star frame at the top of my page. My finishing touch was to add some white paint splatters.


 I hope you enjoyed my page today and I have provided some inspiration for you. 

See you next time!

Kel x




 Products Used:

Photo Play - Bros Amazing- Epic Cards

Photo Play - Bros Amazing Paper- Bros Icons

Photo Play- Bros Amazing Paper - Going Places  

Photo Play - Bros Amazing Paper - All In Stripe 

Photo Play- 12x12 Element Sticker Sheet 

2Crafty - Dotty Bits 

2Crafty- Star Circular Frames 


No comments:

Post a Comment