HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 8, 2024

Sunshine with Echo Park My Best Life collection by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

A new collection this week - the bright and fun My Best Life collection from Echo Park.
 Love the bright colours in this range. 

Sunshine



I had these cute photos and thought a cute grid design would be perfect, so I had a look for some papers with some square journaling and these ones from Echo Parks My Best Life stood out! I've matted and layered up two of the journaling squares, using some of the other squares from the 4x4 Journaling paper:


I've done the same with my photos, adding some paper layers behind and then I've then added some cute embellishments from the Cardstock Elements Sticker sheet. 


I've finished off my layout with the title Sunshine which is also from the Cardstock Elements Sticker sheet. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Echo Park My Best Life paper - 4x4 Journaling cards
Echo Park My Best Life paper - Stems of Dreams
Echo Park My Best Life paper - Lucky Flowers
Echo Park My Best Life Cardstock Element Stickers
Kaisercraft White Cardstock - Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment