HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 22, 2024

My Mother, My Friend with 49andMarket Kaleidoscope by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

More creating with 49andMarket Kaleidoscope this week for this favourite photo of my Mum and I in Floriade last year. 

My Mother, My Friend


I've used the brighter colours this week, love how the dark pink paper frames the blue of the background paper and makes the pink flowers pop. I've teamed the photo up with some pink to matte the photo then some softer mixed papers. 

To embellish I have used the Kaleidoscope Laser Cut Wildflowers - the tags and tickets I have fussy cut from the packaging before adding the precut flower stems. 



another Laser cut Wildflower stem and some butterflies from this pack too:


another little flower then this awesome 2Crafty chipboard title just perfect! I have inked this in lime to make it pop against the blue background but also tie it in with the leaves on the background paper.


A close up:


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx


Products Used:

49andMarket Kaleidoscope - 12x12 Collection Pack
49andMarket Kaleidoscope - Laser Cut Wildflowers
2Crafty Chipboard title - My Mother, My Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment