HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, April 15, 2024

Today with 49andMarket Kaleidoscope by Fiona Siegel

Hello everyone

The beautiful Kaleidoscope collection by 49andMarket is my go to paper today for my pink loving child. It is a truly gorgeous collection of pinks, blue and green.

Today 



For my layout today I have chosen the pretty pink base paper and then added some paper layers with pink, green and the neutral book paper. The reverse of the cover paper has some great cut outs - I have fussy cut the blue tab and the 
words from this sheet. 



I've used the Lasercut Wildflowers to embellish my page, it has a mix of flowers, greeenery, birds and butterflies!


The collection also includes some chipboard titles - but I have gone with my stash and used the title today and the green chipboard heart from an older 49andMarket collection - Spectrum Gardenia. Love how good these collections are to mix and match. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x


Products Used:

49andMarket Kaleidoscope - Collection Pack
49andMarket Kaleidoscope - Lasercut Wildflowers
49andMarket Spectrum Gardenia - 

No comments:

Post a Comment