HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 22, 2022

The Love between a Mother & Daughter is Forever with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Still more layouts using the stunning Storyteller collection for Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This one is a selfie of me and my mum on her recent birthday:

The Love between a Mother and Daughter is Forever



For this page the title was the inspiration so I wanted my design to sit alongside it. I've torn a few different pattern papers to frame around my photo and then added paper strips to the top and bottom of the page - I wanted a little extra red on mine so have used a paper from Echo Park Salutations No. 2 to my Cocoa Vanilla Papers


Once the papers were done I've added a smattering of ephemera around the photo and to the top left paper strips before adding the cutest wood epoxy button and some journaling stickers. 

I decided to add some stenciling behind the title, just a light smattering of hearts in Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy and a few sploshes of Mustard Seed. The title was inked in Versa Color Mini Ink in Smoke Blue. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Spring Fling
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Ditsy Daisy
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper  - Little Love
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller - Die-Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller - Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller - Wood Epoxy Buttons
Echo Park Salutation No. 2 4x3 journaling cards
Celebr8 title - The Love between a Mother & Daughter is Forever
White KC Cardstock - Snow
Versa Color Ink - Smoke Blue
Distress Oxide Ink - Saltwater Taffy
Distress Oxide Ink - Mustard Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment