HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 29, 2022

SX360 with Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Taking a break from the CVS layouts to share this one using Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush collection:

SX360


This bright, fun collection is absolutely perfect for my theme park photos! I've used the Make your Mark paper as inspiration for my mixed media background - I've used Distress Oxide Inks in Twisted Citrone, Kitsch Flamingo and Tumbled Glass with some Kaisercraft stencils - Bubbles & Snowy and a cross stamp. 



Once I had my background done I layered up some papers and added some ephemera layers and flowers to my page and finished off with some journaling word stickers. 




My title is the name of the ride - SX360 and I have used the Simple Stories Colour Vibe Foam Thicker Stickers for this, they come in lots of fun mix and match colours!



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Make your Mark
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - On the Horizon
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Perfect Day
Vicki Boutin Sweet Rush paper - Sweet Talk
Kaisercraft Designer Template - Bubbles
Kaisercraft Designer Template - Snowy
Distress Oxide Ink - Twisted Citron
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumble Glass
Distress Oxide Ink - Kitsch Flamingo
Simple Stories Colour Vibe Foam Alpha Stickers - Pink
Simple Stories Colour Vibe Foam Alpha Stickers - Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment