HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 8, 2022

Just be your Own Unique Beautiful Self with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I got to play with the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller collection at retreat last month so have a lot of layouts to share over the coming weeks. Love this collection so much, absolute favourite. 

First up, 

Just be your own Unique Beautiful Self



I chose the pretty Ditsy Daisy print paper for my main paper and then added some extra blues to match Lilys outfit. I've picked a white cardstock background then added some subtle stenciling using a Paige Taylor Evans stencil and the new Distress Oxide Ink in Prize Ribbon and added a little stamping with my favourite tiny dots stamp


Next I hit the ephemera packs - both the floral & die cut packs to create 2 floral clusters and a smaller cluster featuring the cute camera as well as stickers from the accessory sheet before adding my favourite finishing touch embellishments - the wood epoxy buttons. 


Love this super cute title I have finished my layout off with, it is from Celebr8 Matt Board. I've inked it yellow using Distress Oxide in Mustard Seed. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper  - Ditsy Daisy 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper  - Little Love
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper  Spring Fling
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Wood Epoxy Buttons
Celebr8 Matt Board title - Just be your Own Unique Beautiful Self
Distress Oxide Ink - Prize Ribbon
Distress Oxide Ink - Mustard Seed
White Cardstock - KC Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment