HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 1, 2022

A Little Dirt Never Hurt with Simple Stories Full Bloom by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I've used the Simple Stories Full Bloom collection for this fun page of my cute great niece:

A Little Dirt Never Hurt


Love this photo of her playing in the mud and the garden theme of this paper collection was perfect! The neutral colours in my photo gave me a lot of freedom colour choice wise and I went with the dominant orange as it was so bright, sunny and fun!

The neutral tone of Kraft cardstock worked best with these colours and I added the orange border to give a boost of colour as well as adding some masking in the dominant orange with a little green thrown in. 


I've used the floral patterned paper as a strip across my page for the garden theme, then added a border to the bottom, made using a circle punch and then cutting the circles in half. 

To embellish I've used the sticker sheet for it's cute gardening embellishments - watering can, gloves and spade. I've added a plain journaling shape to the left of my photo so my stickers don't get lost on the busy floral background and I also added some foam tape for dimension. 


I've finished off my page with a mix of Simple Stories Colour Vibes thickers and Pinkfresh alpha stickers. 


Thanks for stopping 
Till next week
Fiona
x







Products Used:
Simple Stories Full Bloom paper -  Simply Spring
Simple Stories Full Bloom paper - Bless my Blooms
Simple Stories Full Bloom paper - Snailed It
Simple Stories Full Bloom paper - Journal Elements
Simple Stories Full Bloom Sticker Sheet
The Crafters Workshop - Mini Tiny Circles
Vicki Boutin Stencil 
Simple Stories Color Vibe Foam Alphas  - Orange
Kraft Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment