HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, August 15, 2022

Beauty with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Today I am back with another layout created with the stunning Storyteller collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 

Beauty


I love a woodgrain background and this one is no exception. I have teamed it up with several strips of patterned paper in a block pattern before adding some paper behind my photo. 

Next was to hit the embellishments and I have made a very large cluster to the right of my photo using a mix of the two ephemera packs - diecut ephemera and floral ephemera as well as the accessory sticker sheet. 



A smaller cluster to the top of my page includes my favourite Wood Epoxy Buttons
They add the perfect touch to the page


And I finished with a simple title - 2Crafty chipboard Beauty which I have inked to match the red in the papers. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week 

Fiona
x





Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Cross it Off
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Oh my Heart
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Storytime
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Fly Away
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller paper - Brighter Days
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Die Cut Ephemera 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Storyteller Wood Epoxy Buttons 
2Crafty chipboard Title - Beauty 

No comments:

Post a Comment