HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 24, 2022

New Route with Vicki Boutin Fernwood by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another layout with the stunning Fernwood collection by Vicki Boutin. 

New Route


Love all the fern leaves in this collection, especially the large Fern mask. I've used that several times on this page in different shades of green Distress Oxides. 


and more masking close-ups:


Next I added the fern leaves from the ephemera pack along with some flowers, butterflies and dragonfly.  I've added a few stickers around the page and added a cute 2Crafty arrow. 



I've finished off with a title from the Thickers pack - I changed Routine to Route to suit my page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




No comments:

Post a Comment