HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 3, 2022

Christmas Day with Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes by Fiona Johnstone

Happy New Year everyone!

I couldn't resist doing one more Christmas layout while I still had product left.  I decided to use a photo from Christmas Day this year and some Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes:

Christmas Day


My photo I matted in leftover red and black patterned papers to match our Christmas clothing, then I have used several green toned papers to design my layout.




I love the large embellishments in the pack and decided to make them a feature on my layout.  To make them pop on the white cardstock I used some watercolour paints to make a light green background and added some darker green sploshes. 


I added some cute Kaisercraft Wood veneers from my stash to my design and some foam dots from the Warm Wishes Puffy Phrase stickers. 

Then on the other corner I have added this cute tree and present and a subtitle Family Time to go with my main title Christmas Day. Both of these are from the VB Warm Wishes Puffy Phrase Stickers


Thanks for stopping by

Till next week
Fiona
x








Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper: Deck the Halls
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper: Happy Holidays
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper: Holly Jolly
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes paper: Stockings
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Ephemera Journaling
Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes Puffy Phrase Thickers
Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow
Kaisercraft Wood Veneer
Watercolour Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment