HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 28, 2022

Fun Times using Simple Stories Homegrown by Kerryn Fry

Good morning all!
I'm back today to share my second page
created with the collection Simple Stories Homegrown.
The photos are from the 2005 archives,
a very young Mr H with his Godmother,
visiting the Hahndorf Farm Barn. 
Perfectly suited to this paper range.


The base is a plain sheet of Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
which worked well amongst the bright colours.
I have used six small photos in two strips
and backed them with Bazzill Raven Cardstock.
The photos have been mounted on foam tape
to pop above the paper layers.


I have hand-cut the Ee-i-ee-i-o paper
to create the cow patches around the page.
A fun element around the colourful strips.

I have also hand-cut the 'patches' from Country Fair
and placed them around the page.


The 12x12 Sticker Sheet provided great
embellishments to the page and 
worked perfectly around the photos.
Some elements have been lifted with foam tape.


been covered with black ink
and backed with a scrap of white cardstock.
I've added more stickers to the base of the frame.


The animal stickers were super cute!
I loved how well they matched the photos.
The words from the Sticker Sheet
added the extra details to the photos
and were raised with foam tape.

I've used a black gel pen to add a 
fake stitch line on both sides of the paper strips.


been covered with black ink
and lifted with foam tape to
create further dimension.


Thanks for visiting the blog,
I hope you have enjoyed the page
as much as I did creating it.
Have a lovely weekend
and join us again on Monday 
for Fiona's next page



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment