HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 17, 2022

Discover with Vicki Boutin Fernwood by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Another share with the stunning Fernwood Collection by Vicki Boutin. 

Discover




For this layout I have used my favourite paper in the collection, Into the Woods as the focus of my page. I've used the green tones to add a small amount of watercolour and stamping to my Kraft base paper before using a full torn strip of the Into the Woods paper. I've taken the colours from this paper to add to my page with a strip of yellow from the Happy Thoughts paper and red from the Flora and Fauna paper. 

Next I've used some of the florals and camera from the ephemera pack to embellish my page.  A few stickers and dots from the collection complete the design, finishing with the Thicker title Discover. 


Thanks for stopping by
till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket

Vicki Boutin Fernwood paper - Into the Woods
Vicki Boutin Fernwood paper - Happy Thoughts
Vicki Boutin Fernwood paper - Flora and Fauna
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Ephemera Icons
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Sticker Book with Gold Foil
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Story of Us Phrase Thickers
Kraft Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Mowed Lawn
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink - Rustic Wilderness
Kaisercraft Tiny Dot Texture Stamp
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Bubble Wrap



No comments:

Post a Comment